A message to our customers
The COVID-19 global crisis is affecting us all. Our first priority is to maintain public health in-line with Government advice, while aiming to continue serving our customers to ensure peoples homes across the UK and Ireland are warm, safe and with power. It is vital that we keep our supplies as unaffected as possible. We are taking it day by day, and will update here as and when any change happens.
Based on the latest guidelines from the Government on social distancing we’ve made some further changes to how we operate:
- Where safe to do so our store is open, and will now only be operating a Click & Collect service from Tuesday 24th March.
- Opening hours will be 9am-4pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Place your order online before travelling to store or if you’ve arrived at store please place your order from your vehicle using your mobile.
- Items will be picked and you’ll receive a phonecall to let you know when they’re ready to collect in store.
- Wait to receive your phonecall before coming to store, to avoid unnecessary travel.
- A new collection process has been put in place across all our stores to ensure the safe protection of our colleagues and customers.
- We request that you respect these social distancing guidelines when you collect items from our store.
During this challenging time we aim to continue providing great service to our customers and it’s important to us we make things as easy as possible. If you have a query or need help with an issue, please see contact us via email and we will get back to you as quick as we can.
Our phonelines are currently open and operational but with reduced staffing and hours, please bear with us while we continue to answer all calls and emails as quickly as we can.
Current contact centre opening hours:
Monday: 9am - 4pm
Wednesday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
We are working hard with our delivery partners to ensure that all deliveries are completed however there might be occasions where some delays are experienced. *We are no longer opperating a Next Day Delivery Service*. Due to restricted opening days and times, along with reduced staff levels; it is no longer possible to guarentee delivery for the next working day. Orders will be picked, packed and Dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays until further notice. We will still use the same reliable delivery service we normally use, but with reduced staff, the process will be slower during this time.
The new cut off time for same day dispatch has changed for the moment to 1pm.
Any orders placed on Monday (after 1pm), Tuesday or Wednesday (before 1pm) will be dispatched on Wednesday
Any orders placed on Wednesday (after 1pm), Thursday, Friday (before 1pm) will be dispatched on Friday
Any orders placed on Friday (after 1pm), Saturday, Sunday or Monday (before 1pm) will be dispatched on Monday
Currently all dispatch times are based on stock availablilty, and we are anticipating supply issues over the next few days and weeks.